- General Information – Our clients include businesses from varying sectors with a large client base from the food and beverage industry. Please note that the food menu changes daily for most restaurants on the app/website while other services will most likely maintain a steady listing of all their available goods and services. Do note that all orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location – Our delivery service is currently available in major towns in various parishes with the plan to become available in all towns in all parishes. Some vendors however have delivery perimeters which will affect a customer’s ability to place an order from that vendor. Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in areas that are included in vendors’ delivery perimeters. [We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses to local addresses only.] Any shipments outside of Jamaica are not available at this time.
- Delivery Time – An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the time of shipping, rather than the time of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 30 minutes of the time of your order.
Please note we do ship on Sundays but not all vendors are opened Saturdays and Sundays. For stores that are closed there will be a “closed” notice which means you can make a pre order to be fulfilled on the next business day.
Time of delivery may vary due to preparation time, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate deliveries depending on quantity.
- Delivery Instructions – [a video showing an order from start to delivery]
- Delivery Costs Delivery costs are based on delivery location. The weight of your order and the delivery method does affect delivery cost to an extent. Smaller items that require a rider or a small motor vehicle will cost less than items that require larger vehicles such as vans/trucks. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, delivery charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. There is also a 5% service fee added to all orders. .
- Damaged Items in Transport – If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at [•].
- 7. Questions – If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at [•].